Electronic Housing Code
Are you planning some renovations? Building a new home? Adding a timber deck or a second storey?
If so, the Electronic Housing Code can assistyou by establishing if your project is Exempt from approval or if it can be approved as Complying under the NSW General Housing Code.
Projects that are approved with a Complying Development Certificate do not need to go to Council for approval.
What is the Electronic Housing Code?
The Electronic Housing Code is an online system for NSW that provides:
- 24 hour access to current and accurate planning information.
- The ability to quickly identify land-parcel exclusions.
- Exempt development reports.
- Convenient access to development standards.
- A step-by-step guide to Complying Development Certificate applications.
- Open and transparent communication with your Certifier.
How do I involve the Brentnall Group when using the Electronic Housing Code?
Please select Mark Brentnall or Wesley Vos when selecting a Certifier via the EHC system.
Is the Electronic Housing Code available in all Council areas?
The Electronic Housing Code project is gradually being rolled out through NSW. The Brentnall Group is linked with the following Councils:
- Bankstown City Council
- City of Ryde Council
- Holroyd City Council
- Kogarah City Council
- Ku-ring-gai Council
- Randwick City Council
- Rockdale City Council
- The Hills Shire Council
- Waverley Council
- Willoughby City Council